One of the world's favorite dive knives is in Damascus!
40th Anniversary special edition. Only 19 made!
Damasteel® Ltd. Edition DIVE KNIFE. The TEKNA® Ocean Edge Dive Knife has always been a favorite among divers because of its versatile design and solid, one-piece construction. Now available in Damasteel® STAINLESS STEEL Damascus pattern exotic steel, forged from multiple layers (over 100) of RWL34™ and PMC27™ stanless steel in beautiful patterns.
From the Damasteel® website:
"Damasteel® is the best performing stainless Damascus steel in the world using the latest gas-atomized PM technology with very high cleanliness. It has incomparable toughness and strength combined with excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance. This allows for a very user friendly Damascus steel that is made to be abused.
• Patented Powder Metallurgy product.
• Solid steel technology resulting in a homogenous product.
• Highest cleanliness with no inclusions.
• Incomparable toughness and strength.
• Excellent edge retention and corrosion resistance.
• Superior edge sharpness and cutting ability.
• Top quality and easy to work with ensures perfect result.
• Best overall performing stainless Damascus patterned steel."
Carefully crafted by experienced blademakers in Italy. The Ocean Edge Damasteel® Limited Edition features a symmetrical (dagger-type) blade.
The photo above is one blade, each knife will have an individual pattern based on the above style.
Additional features include:
Quick, thumb release ABS Speed-Lok sheath
Quick release/adjust Velcro leg straps
Belt clip conversion kit
Knife Length: 7.5" (190 mm)
Blade Length: 3.5" (90 mm)
Weight: 3.6 oz. (102 g)
Materials: Damasteel® blade, ABS sheath, and Velcro leg straps
Individually serial numbered, ONLY 19 MADE!
Blade made in Italy from Swedish Damasteel. Sheath and components Made in the USA
1 year warranty.